Thursday, November 29, 2007

DM's are back in track

You will just need some Puss in Boots, a little soldier in the army and a bit of punky styled hommage and dah dah* Here you are in front of the revival of the beloved and/or hated Dr. Martens(-esque) boots.

On the street:











On the runway:

Fall 2007 rtw
Sonia Rykiel

Fall 2007 rtw
Yohji Yamamoto


Fall 2007 rtw
Chloé

Fall 2007 rtw
Karen Walker

source: Face Hunter, The Sartirialist, Style.com

Will you follow the Doc Martens revival?
I already am!
I 'm really into it -but quite afraid of the result.
Tired of playing the Puss in Boots.
pollcode.com free polls

11 comments:

María said...

I like them. But I prefer the biker boot for this season.

Camilla said...

I've always liked them, but never owned a pair. hm, maybe it's time to get some? ;)

WendyB said...

I love the Chloe ones so much I want to marry them.

Anonymous said...

Best shoes I have ever owned! Will buy many more pairs.

Mónica said...

I had ones, I guess it's time to rescue them!

Ella Gregory said...

I think i like the way they are worn on the street better

Unknown said...

I think I'd love a pair of lavender ones like my friend had a couple of years ago...

discotheque confusion said...

it's a very interesting look, and tres refreshing which I love, though I wouldn't try the look myself.

It'd just be following a trend for the sake of it.

Char Ruiz Manjarrez said...

I have to say I'm not really into them. At all.

C.

riz said...

I really like the Yohji's...great blog btw!

Fenke said...

NO! I have been wearing these shoes in a part of my life, that i do not want to recall.