Saturday, December 22, 2007

Survivant au Noël

Oui, je (sur)vis encore. After a week of coughing, sneezing and passing my time lying to every bed and couch of the house due to this damn fièvre constantly by my side(!). After some days- it 's actually a matter of months- of unlimited disputes amant-esques and 'fatal' moves and given my refuse to give up, i am decided now for my inside-out rebirth. Since the 'out' one is more obvious and definitely much easier, i 'm starting with the outfit i would choose for (Joyeux) Noël.


My face would be glowing but in a sense of dramatic exaggeration. It would definitely put strict boundaries to any will of sensitiveness.








The dress on my body will follow the above 'rules' making clear now my current confused mood.














The detail on the neck is of major importance. C' est juste dans les limites d' être étouffant.






The change will come at last while walking on green* bubble platforms.







*look up this colour's semiology.

From top: John Galliano S2008 rtw, Giambatista Valli F2007 rtw, Fendi F2007 rtw

Joyeux Noël to all of you, dearest fashionistas :)

7 comments:

rice paper girl said...

love. those. shoes.

joyeux noël to you too :)

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

I'm sorry to hear you've been sick *Big Hug*

Eva. said...

the shoes~!!

Mónica said...

I hope you are now completely recovered from your illness. I love those shoes, and I think the New Year which is about to start it's the best time to re-birth. Merry Christmas

Ella Gregory said...

Hope you are feeling better
great post
I hope you had a great Christmas

Anonymous said...

thank you for your comment!! merry christmas to you too.

Mash said...

joyeux noel a toi aussi