Thursday, January 31, 2008

Days Geeky


It all started with a chair...

'A comedy about growing up.. and the bumps along the way.' This is what Juno is about and i never expected it would be so true, so purely cool. I was thrilled both by Ellen Page (Juno) and her costar Michael Cera (Paulie Bleeker), though i 'm not the only one since the girl is nominated now for the best performance in a leading role!! Go Juno(!)


*If you have seen the film you may have noticed Juno's hamburger phone which is actually owned by the screenwriter Diablo Cody. Diablo Cody with several awards on her hands now for her original screenplay, gained her first audience when she started writing about her own experiences to her blog The Pussy Ranch . That was when a producer found her and asked her to try writing a script. Though Diablo was happy about it she denied because she didn't want to get involved with the 'competitive' world of cinema. The producer wisely insisted and Diablo Condy has become a screenwriter being proud now for her Juno.

*****************************************************

I am in search of some geekiness in my style-life now. I can't wait for my Luella spring days.. but meanwhile i remembered of another wanna be geeky day(s) of my life. Since my life, though, doesn't make it to a glossy magazine, i made une courte VOGUE-esque radiographie by myself.

et voila:


*Are you the fashion geeks you believe you are?

Here's a game for you: Can you identify the background photo of the collage?

14 comments:

Allure said...

lol, geeks are everywhere! ;)

Cee-Cee said...

yes! lol. dn i3era oti ise apo ellada ! pu menc?

Cee-Cee said...

oxi ime 15! xaxa.. menw melissia

Cee-Cee said...

Oh, and I want to see Juno so much!and Luella is my favourite designer..ela sena forum pu exw stylespace.proboards106.com

Cee-Cee said...

kk :)

Mash said...

sure it was : uffie -first love :)

coco said...

I cant wait to see Juno I think I am going tomorrow

Stephanie said...

Ooh, you were such a stylish child! Sweet blog.

SICK. said...

that movie looks so good !
i've wanted to see it for a long time now, i just haven't gotten around to it.

x.
jh

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

NOMINATE. VOTE. CELEBRATE. RECONIZE.

Voting has begun for THE FASHION BLOGGER AWARDS!

http://mahalofashion.blogspot.com/2008/02/fashion-blogger-awards-2008.html

Complete list of nominees:
http://mahalofashion.blogspot.com/2008/02/fba.html


Official site:
http://Mahalofashion.com/Awards.html

onomatopoeia. said...

I would love to see Juno, it sounds like a great movie!

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

NOMINATE. VOTE. CELEBRATE. RECONIZE.

Voting has begun for THE FASHION BLOGGER AWARDS!

http://mahalofashion.blogspot.com/2008/02/fashion-blogger-awards-2008.html

Complete list of nominees:
http://mahalofashion.blogspot.com/2008/02/fba.html


Official site:
http://Mahalofashion.com/Awards.html

The Clothes Horse said...

I am such a geek, but I'm not certain I'm a fashion geek! Eep! I am quite looking forward to a Luella spring as well.

disa said...

成人漫畫,成人文學,成人遊戲,成人電影,成人論壇,成人,做愛,aio,情色小說,ut聊天室,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,080視訊聊天室,免費視訊聊天,哈啦聊天室,視訊聊天,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,6k聊天室,視訊聊天室,成人聊天室,中部人聊天室,免費視訊,視訊交友,視訊美女,視訊做愛,正妹牆,美女交友,玩美女人,美女,美女寫真,美女遊戲,hi5,hilive,hi5 tv,a383,微風論壇,微風,伊莉,伊莉討論區,伊莉論壇,sogo論壇,台灣論壇,plus論壇,plus,痴漢論壇,維克斯論壇,情色論壇,性愛,性感影片,校園正妹牆,正妹,AV,AV女優,SEX,走光,a片,a片免費看,A漫,h漫,成人漫畫,免費A片,色情網站,色情遊戲,情色文學,麗的色遊戲,色情,色情影片,同志色教館,色色網,色遊戲,自拍,本土自拍,kk俱樂部,後宮電影院,後宮電影,85cc免費影城,85cc免費影片